- Vegan, High Fiber
- Light, Satiety Providing
Nutrition per serving:
Cooking Skills: Medium
Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Number of Servings:1
Diet Type: High Fiber, Gluten Free
Meal Type: Lunch/Dinner
- Broccoli Sprouts - 1 Cup
- Carrot (thinly sliced) - ½ Cup
- Green Bell Pepper (cubed) - ¼ Cup
- Red Bell Pepper (cubed) - ¼ Cup
- Yellow Bell Pepper (cubed) - ¼ Cup
- Onion (thinly sliced) - ¼ Cup
- Cabbage (shredded) - ¼ Cup
- Green Beans (sliced) - ¼ Cup
- Ginger (grated) - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic cloves (minced) - 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Sauce - 3 teaspoons
- Salt and Pepper - as per taste
- Oil - 2 Teaspoons
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, drizzle the oil and let it heat.
2. Add the minced ginger and garlic to it, saute till golden brown.
3. Add the onion and stir constantly for one minute.
4.Once the onion is caramelized, add the coloured bell peppers, cabbage, carrot and green beans.
5. Stir it for 5-7 minutes.
6. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the chilli sauce, salt and pepper and stir.