Our delicious, healthy slaw recipe is a perfect way to naturally help you fight h.pylori. With a combination of cabbage, carrots, onions and other nutritious ingredients, this slaw can provide you with all of the vitamins and minerals your body needs.
- Omega 3 rich
- Refreshing, Light
Nutrition per serving:
Cooking Skills: Easy
Prep Time:20 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Number of Servings:1
Diet Type: Gluten Free, Lactose Free
Meal Type: Appetizer/Salad/Side dish
- Cabbage (shredded) - 1 Cup
- Carrot (shredded) - 1 Cup
- Cranberries (dried) -1/2 Cup
- Red Onion (Sliced) - ½ Cup
- Tuna (steamed) - 60g
- Almonds (sliced) - 2 Tablespoons
- Greek Yoghurt - 3 tablespoons
- Fat Free Mayo - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon (juice) - 2 teaspoons
- Salt and Pepper - as per taste
- Canola Oil - 1 tablespoon
1. In a mixing bowl, add the shredded cabbage, carrot, cranberries, sliced onion and almonds.
2. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together Greek yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Add the veggies cranberry mixture in the bowl.
4. Season the tuna with salt, pepper. In a non-stick pan, heat the oil. Cook the fish for 2-3 minutes on each side till it is golden brown.
5. Side the coleslaw with the steamed fish.