Kefir smoothies can help fight the h.pylori bacteria. Enjoy the delicious flavor of a kefir smoothie while getting the beneficial probiotics and vitamins to support your health and digestion.
- Light, Satiety Providing.
- Omega 3 Rich
- Loaded with Probiotics
Nutrition per serving:
Cooking Skills: Easy
Prep Time:10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Number of Servings:1
Diet Type: Gluten Free, Lactose Free
Meal Type: Snacks/Breakfast
- Kefir (Low Fat) - 1 Cup
- Almond Milk - Half Cup
- Chia Seeds -3 Teaspoons
- Walnut (chopped) - 5-7 Halves
- Banana - 1
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 2 Teaspoons
1. In a blender, add the banana, cocoa powder, walnuts and blend them with little milk.
2. As they mix, add the rest of the milk and kefir and blend it till smooth.
3. Serve it in a glass and top it up with chia seeds.