- High Protein, Omega 3 rich
- Light, Satiety Providing
Nutrition per serving:
- Salmon (fresh/frozen, cut into large chunks, no skin) - 200g
- Potato (peeled and diced) - 300g
- Celery stalks (thinly sliced) - 1-2 stalks
- Onion (finely chopped) - 1 medium
- Tomato (finely chopped) - 1 Medium Tomato
- Parsley - 1 Tablespoon
- Garlic (minced) - 3 cloves
- Salt and Pepper - as per taste
- Lemon - ½
- Oregano (dried) - 2 teaspoons
- Dilli (chopped) - 30g
- Oil - 2 Tablespoons
1. In a large pot, pour the oil and then add the garlic and onion. Stir it for 4-5 minutes till the onions soften and caramelize.
2. Add the carrot and celery and yet cook it for another 4-5 minutes.
3. As they cook, add the tomatoes, and mix them well. Continue cooking for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add water slowly, and continue stirring.
5. Once the water starts to simmer, add the diced potato. Reduce the heat and let it simmer. Cook it for 10-15 minutes, and stir occasionally.
6. Season the salmon with little salt and pepper, add it into the simmering soup. Lower heat and cook for few minutes till the salmon is cooked and flakes easily.
7. Season the soup with salt, pepper, oregano and parsley at the end, add the lemon juice and give it a quick stir.
8. Transfer the soup in a serving bowl. Garnish it with fresh chopped dilli.